Volume can tell more
A new ‘X-Ray’ for cryptos Volume Indicator which allows seeing how spot and margin trades compare, and how Bitfinex traders are positioning themselves in anticipation of upcoming moves – including their claim transactions.
The Bitfinex Spot vs Margin Volume – Multi-asset indicator was designed to help understanding how volume is composed between Spot and Margin transactions, considering all possible scenarios.
To request access, please leave a like on indicator’s page on Tradingview.
- Spot vs. Margin insight for all margin-enabled Bitfinex pairs (dynamically detected from Chart, whenever possible).
- Can be used in a separate pane (default) or added to main chart, as a standard volume indicator.
- Supports non-Bitfinex Charts (eg. Bitstamp’s BTCUSD).
- Automatic detection of corresponding margin-enabled pair for many crypto Derivatives (eg. shows BTCUSD volume for XBTUSD Charts).
- Allows selecting a custom pair for seeing margin-enabled volume, independently of Chart’s pair.
- Is able to detect Claim transactions.